Please note that the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data") /679 2016 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. no.196 / 2003 - Art. 12 of the law 679, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. Purposes for which the data are intended
The purposes for which you will be asked to provide your personal information are as follows:
1. registration of data for the operational management and avoidance of your purchase order made on line;
2. realization of commercial communications, market research, statistical analysis, programs to prizes, surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction. In this way, your data may then also be used for marketing activities aimed to contact and retain customers based on specific purchasing preferences, including by means of direct marketing such as promotional posters printed, e-mail, sms, mms.
2. Nature of the data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data, with reference to the purposes of paragraph 1, is compulsory and any refusal will make it impossible for VIOLA Srl to take charge and fulfill the purchase order.
The provision of data referred to in paragraph 2 is optional and does not in any way preclude the conclusion of the purchase transaction.
The data will be effected with manual and automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and / or updates.
In any case the treatment is strictly related to the purposes mentioned above, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
3. Communication and dissemination of data
For both purposes specified data, strictly necessary for each type of treatment may be provided by VIOLA Srl:
- To all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- Our collaborators, employees and suppliers, within their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
- Post offices, shipping companies and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
- To all those physical and / or legal, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal authorities, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labor, etc.), When the communication is necessary or functional to perform our business and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- Banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of contracts.
4. Identifying details of the owner and manager
The data controller is VIOLA Srl headquartered in Palazzolo sull'Oglio (BS), in the person of its legal representative.
5. Rights of art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller by contacting Customer Service via the Contact section of the website or by calling 199 119 428, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003 for your convenience:
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 Code concerning the protection of personal data
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
INFORMATION ON PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF NEWSLETTER
This information is provided in accordance with Article 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data.
The Supervisor's newsletter for the protection of personal data is sent by email to those who require them explicitly, by filling out this form and authorizing Viola1964.com for the protection of personal data to the processing of their personal data.
Providing data is optional.
Refusing to provide personal data will make it impossible to get the newsletter.
Aims of treatment
Personal data provided by users are used only to send the newsletter and will not be communicated to third parties.
Rules for the treatment of data
The collected data are processed by computer. Appropriate security measures are taken to prevent the lost of data, illegal or incorrect uses and unauthorized access.
The data controller
The owner of the processing of the data collected is the Supervisor for the protection of personal data, which is based in Palazzolo sull'Oglio in the province of Brescia (Italy), Piazza Roma, 23.
The data related to the newsletter service takes place at the Supervisor's offices and are performed by the Supervisor's staff.
If required, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, data related to the newsletter service can be handled by employees assigned of the company The Rocket Science Group, LLC MailChimp based in Georgia, in charge for data processing in accordance with Article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal information.
Rights of interested parties
The parties to whom personal data refer are entitled at any time to receive confirmation of the existence or not of such data and to know the contents and origin, check their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal information).
According to the same Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in law violation, and oppose in any case, for lawful reasons, at their treatment.
Requests should be addressed: - by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org - fax: 030 7300470 - or by mail, to VIOLA SRL for the protection of personal data, which is based in Palazzolo sull'Oglio, Brescia (Italy), Piazza Roma 23.
Cancellation policy of service
To stop receiving the newsletter, enter your e-mail address in the form on this page:
and click the deelete button "Unsubscribe".
In case of problems, send an e-mail message to: email@example.com